Top Prep Stories
- Peachtree Ridge earns first win over North Gwinnett since 2008 | PHOTOS
- Playoff-bound Collins Hill rolls past Duluth | PHOTOS
- Hebron shakes off Providence 21-14 | PHOTOS
- Lanier grinds out 'old school' win over Gainesville
- Mill Creek suffers injury losses in win over Mountain View
- Archer dominates South Gwinnett
- Grayson capitalizes on Shiloh miscues for another big home win
- Parkview extends winning streak over cross-town foe Berkmar
- Norcross posts region win over Meadowcreek
- GAC turns up heat in second half to beat Pace 33-13
Brookwood football rallies from 21 down to stun Central Gwinnett | PHOTOS 16 hours, 12 minutes ago
Peachtree Ridge earns first win over North Gwinnett since 2008 | PHOTOS 15 hours, 40 minutes ago
Playoff-bound Collins Hill rolls past Duluth | PHOTOS 15 hours, 40 minutes ago
Hebron shakes off Providence 21-14 | PHOTOS 16 hours, 12 minutes ago
Jesse Brown the steady force in the Brookwood football offense | PHOTOS 1 day, 19 hours ago
Gwinnett Prep Sports: Get it to go!
Sign up to receive daily summaries and breaking news alerts by school or sport — delivered to your inbox — free for all registered users. Sign In to Sign Up
- Playoff-bound Collins Hill rolls past Duluth | PHOTOS 15 hours, 40 minutes
- Norcross posts region win over Meadowcreek 15 hours, 40 minutes
- Peachtree Ridge earns first win over North Gwinnett since 2008 | PHOTOS 15 hours, 40 minutes
- Lanier grinds out 'old school' win over Gainesville 15 hours, 40 minutes
- Grayson capitalizes on Shiloh miscues for another big home win 15 hours, 40 minutes
- Archer dominates South Gwinnett 15 hours, 40 minutes
- Buford runs past North Hall for shutout win 15 hours, 42 minutes
- Parkview extends winning streak over cross-town foe Berkmar 15 hours, 42 minutes
- Mill Creek suffers injury losses in win over Mountain View 15 hours, 44 minutes
- GAC turns up heat in second half to beat Pace 33-13 15 hours, 52 minutes
- Brookwood football rallies from 21 down to stun Central Gwinnett | PHOTOS 16 hours, 12 minutes
- Hebron shakes off Providence 21-14 | PHOTOS 16 hours, 12 minutes
- Wesleyan clinches playoff berth with 10-8 win over BEST Academy 16 hours, 25 minutes
- Providence grad McHugh pitches Astros to ALDS win 1 day, 15 hours
- Norcross sweeps North Gwinnett for region volleyball title 1 day, 16 hours
- WILL'S WORLD: Friday's matchups will reveal plenty
Three critical games will determine a lot in the Region ...
- WILL'S WORLD: Don't forget about Parkview
Though they're in an underdog role, the Panthers shouldn't be ...
- WILL'S WORLD: Boyd and the Milton saga
Former Berkmar coach often finds himself in the media spotlight
- WILL'S WORLD: Football tab time
A look back and a look ahead at the Gwinnett ...
- THE BLITZ: Questions and some answers for the season
The Blitz, staff writer Brandon Brigman's weekly high school football ...
- WILL'S WORLD: GAC, Mill Creek lose QBs already
The quarterback crop at two local schools has thinned already ...
- WILL'S WORLD: Shanteau, Olympic gold medalist, sounds good to me
New title would be a pretty nice honor for Parkview ...
- WILL'S WORLD: Rediscovering golf on the Gulf Coast
- WILL'S WORLD: GGC, Collins Hill Golf Club a perfect match
College could take advantage of another facility right down the ...
- WILL'S WORLD: Medal hunt begins for local Olympians
Gwinnett sends four athletes with high hopes to London
Buford corrected a slow start on the road against North Hall, defeating the Trojans 49-0 on Friday.
The Wesleyan Wolves defense created four turnovers and held the BEST Academy Eagles scoreless through three and a half quarters Friday at Henderson Stadium, but it took a final defensive stand to seal a 10-8 victory and a playoff berth.
A list of stores in Gwinnett County that will carry "The Blitz," the Daily Post's high school football-only print edition that runs each Saturday
Jesse Brown, a Northwestern commitment, has carried a heavy load in the Brookwood offense since his sophomore season
Within four years, Mill Creek senior Aaron Anderson lost his father and his older brother, but he has rebounded for success on and off the football field
Navy commitment Ford Higgins is a key two-way lineman for the Greater Atlanta Christian football team
SUWANEE — At 5-foot-8, Peachtree Ridge senior Tearra Tatum lacks the traditional height that the majority of outside hitters posses.
SUWANEE — Until his family moved to Suwanee from Connecticut when he was in the eighth grade, Tomon Fox had never played organized sports.
SUGAR HILL — When Lanier head coach Korey Mobbs and his staff elected to switch to a 3-4 base defense prior to last season it was because he knew what the future held for his linebacking corps.
Cameryn Brent is making his mark among a long line of successful running backs at Grayson
Derrick Brown, one of the nation’s top defensive tackles, is a dominating force for the Lanier Longhorns football team
At first glance Archer receiver Kyle Davis has all the makings of a prima donna wide receiver. But that isn’t the case.
Transferring to a new school for your senior year can be a bit awkward, but the move from Central to Archer has gone smoothly for highly touted football player E.J. Price
SUPER SIX FOOTBALL: North's Josh Imatorbhebhe makes a believer out of his head coach | PHOTOS | VIDEO
Throughout his 30-year football coaching career North Gwinnett Bob Sphire has heard about his share of workout warriors, but nothing like Josh Imatorbhebhe
Football recruiting rankings aren’t a good representation of Archer senior Dylan Singleton, who has been a star on offense and defense
Peachtree Ridge’s already talented football roster got even better with the transfer of Nigel Warrior, one of the nation’s top safety prospects