Top Prep Stories
- Senior hurler carries Pope to sweep of Collins Hill
- Wesleyan wins to keep Columbus hopes alive
- Explosive Archer rallies to sweep Etowah
- HAMMOCK: Schumacher will be missed greatly at Meadowcreek
- GWINNETT GRADS: Collins Hill's England jumps into Army starting role
- Parkview's Biggar picks UGA baseball
- Beloved Meadowcreek wrestling coach Schumacher passes away after cancer battle
- Brookwood battles to beat Woodstock in second round of state volleyball | PHOTOS
- North Gwinnett smokes Douglas County in second round of volleyball playoffs
- Hebron eliminates Landmark Christian in Class A volleyball playoffs
Buford, Bush barrel past St. Pius in second round of state softball playoffs 4 hours, 19 minutes ago
Dacula gets big fight from Brookwood, hangs on in waning seconds | PHOTOS 5 days, 4 hours ago
South Gwinnett rallies for victory at Parkview | PHOTOS 5 days, 4 hours ago
Grayson, Brent run over Central for 28-0 victory | PHOTOS 5 days, 4 hours ago
Gwinnett Prep Sports: Get it to go!
Sign up to receive daily summaries and breaking news alerts by school or sport — delivered to your inbox — free for all registered users. Sign In to Sign Up
- Buford, Bush barrel past St. Pius in second round of state softball playoffs 4 hours, 19 minutes
- HAMMOCK: Schumacher will be missed greatly at Meadowcreek 4 hours, 20 minutes
- Explosive Archer rallies to sweep Etowah 4 hours, 20 minutes
- Wesleyan wins to keep Columbus hopes alive 4 hours, 20 minutes
- Senior hurler carries Pope to sweep of Collins Hill 4 hours, 20 minutes
- Parkview's Hill headed to CVCC for baseball 4 hours, 50 minutes
- Parkview's Biggar picks UGA baseball 4 hours, 51 minutes
- GWINNETT GRADS: Collins Hill's England jumps into Army starting role 4 hours, 52 minutes
- Talkin' Football: Games that will shape the playoff picture | VIDEO 13 hours, 14 minutes
- Michael Sam's waiving opens Cowboys roster spot for Berkmar grad 18 hours, 49 minutes
- Brookwood battles to beat Woodstock in second round of state volleyball | PHOTOS 1 day, 4 hours
- PREP ROUNDUP: Wesleyan rolls into volleyball Elite Eight 1 day, 4 hours
- Young Tigers step in to help Archer advance in state softball playoffs 1 day, 4 hours
- North Gwinnett smokes Douglas County in second round of volleyball playoffs 1 day, 4 hours
- Hebron eliminates Landmark Christian in Class A volleyball playoffs 1 day, 4 hours
- WILL'S WORLD: Friday's matchups will reveal plenty
Three critical games will determine a lot in the Region ...
- WILL'S WORLD: Don't forget about Parkview
Though they're in an underdog role, the Panthers shouldn't be ...
- WILL'S WORLD: Boyd and the Milton saga
Former Berkmar coach often finds himself in the media spotlight
- WILL'S WORLD: Football tab time
A look back and a look ahead at the Gwinnett ...
- THE BLITZ: Questions and some answers for the season
The Blitz, staff writer Brandon Brigman's weekly high school football ...
- WILL'S WORLD: GAC, Mill Creek lose QBs already
The quarterback crop at two local schools has thinned already ...
- WILL'S WORLD: Shanteau, Olympic gold medalist, sounds good to me
New title would be a pretty nice honor for Parkview ...
- WILL'S WORLD: Rediscovering golf on the Gulf Coast
- WILL'S WORLD: GGC, Collins Hill Golf Club a perfect match
College could take advantage of another facility right down the ...
- WILL'S WORLD: Medal hunt begins for local Olympians
Gwinnett sends four athletes with high hopes to London
A list of Gwinnett County outlets that will sell the Daily Post’s high school football print edition on Saturdays
Dacula got a big battle from struggling Brookwood in a Region 8-AAAAAA game Friday night
Gabe Tiller threw for 248 yards, Randy Nails rushed for 106 and Frank Finch recovered two fumbles as Archer celebrated Homecoming with a 52-7 Region 8-AAAAAA win over Shiloh Friday night.
Lanier showed no mercy on Heritage’s homecoming night as they crushed the Patriots 49-20 at Evans Memorial Stadium on Friday.
Buford went on the road and got a lopsided victory Friday night over Monroe Area
Slightly more than 15 years ago, Duluth’s Rusty Curry, now a teacher at Blythewood High School in South Carolina, hit a state-record, 67-yard field goal
North Gwinnett’s T.J. Howard, Peachtree Ridge’s Romello White at IMG Academy
In this week's Talkin' Football video segment, Todd Cline and Will Hammock discuss the importance of two-way players.
Meadowcreek's Schumacher granted wish to see new wrestling movie before its release | VIDEO | PHOTOS
All but a few of the wide, red recliners in the newly renovated AMC Colonial theater sat vacant. A couple of wrestling greats leaned back in the front row as the movie flickered light against their upturned faces.
Panthers junior has added quality passing to running abilities
Gabe Tiller has changed the face of Archer’s offense in his third season as the Tigers’ starting quarterback
Stan Luttrell is the linebackers coach and the strength and power coordinator at Buford High School. He joined the Wolves for the 2014 season after serving as head coach at Chestatee in Gainesville for eight years, where he led the War Eagles to a 46-38 record.
Norcross wins its second straight state water polo championship