Junior won North Gwinnett’s first wrestling state championship since 1993
Wesleyan takes 14th at GHSA Traditional Wrestling Championships
A look at the boys high school athletes up for this week's award, which is decided by fan voting
State traditional wrestling notebook: Individual titles by Small, Coker prove historic for North, GAC
Individual titles prove historic at North and GAC, and other notes from the GHSA Traditional Wrestling Championships
Results from the GHSA Traditional Wrestling Championships
Archer takes third straight state title at GHSA Traditional Wrestling Championships
Mountain View senior Adam Flatt enters this week’s state meet with an unbeaten record, No. 1 seed
NORCROSS – Around this time last year, the Greater Atlanta Christian wrestling squad had to make the three-hour trek down to Dublin, Ga., in order to compete in its sectionals tournament.
LILBURN — Archer’s goal was 14 wrestlers in Macon next week. Another successful weekend on the mat, and exactly 14 are on their way.
HOSCHTON — Gwinnett County schools represented themselves well with five champions from five different schools at the East AAAAAA Sectionals at Mill Creek on Saturday.
Archer’s nationally-ranked wrestling team is what you might call well-traveled, having already faced fellow powerhouses in places like Missouri and Pennsylvania this season. So when it comes to competing in its own backyard, you won’t find much trepidation in the eyes of the Tigers.
Collins Hill captures 16th straight area traditional style title by winning at 7-AAAAAA
Rodney Jones has proven himself a role model for Duluth’s wrestling program
For the first time in school history, GAC wrestling has brought home a trophy from every tournament it has entered.
Recap of Tuesday’s prep action.
- Central Gwinnett grad Chris Turner has Brunswick basketball on a roll
- Wesleyan girls make quick work of Lovett to reach 12th straight state final | PHOTOS
- North Gwinnett hires alum Matt Garner as boys basketball coach
- Former Greater Atlanta Christian star Cindy Brogdon picked for national hall of fame
- Norcross girls grow up late to reach Final Four | PHOTOS
- Shiloh boys push on to state semis with rout of Alpharetta | PHOTOS
- Getting to Know ... Dria David
- HAMMOCK: High school coaching searches are competitive, too
- Wesleyan girls back in Final Four as usual
- Parkview girls basketball headed to the Final Four after overtime win against Osborne | PHOTOS