Parkview wrestlers Andrew Webb and Khalil Shakur earned All-American honors on Saturday.
Archer head wrestling coach Tom Beuglas was selected as the National Wrestling Coach Association Coach of the Year from Georgia.
The traditional state wrestling tournament will be held at Arena at Gwinnett Center next year.
The fourth Annual Hi-Impact Cradle and Granby Wrestling Camp will be held at Meadowcreek High School on June 17-20.
Gwinnett County had four wrestlers win wrestling national titles on Saturday.
The Gwinnett Takedown Club announced its all-county wrestling team.
The Daily Post's selections for the best from the 2012-13 high school wrestling season
Archer's Ernest Alexander is the Daily Post's Wrestler of the Year.
Jay Gassman, Rick Hennebaul and Gary Humphries will be inducted into the Georgia chapter of the National Wrestling Hall of Fame.
Local high school sports TV show is hosted by GDP staffers
Parkview, Collins Hill, Buford and GAC had wrestlers win state titles.
Archer had 12 state placers, including four state champs, to win the Class AAAAAA state championship.
Archer put seven wrestlers in the Class AAAAAA state finals.
Archer is the favorite going into this weekend's Class AAAAAA traditional state wrestling tournament at the Macon Centreplex. The Tigers qualified all 14 wrestlers and could have as many as five state champions on Saturday.
Gwinnett County had 85 wrestlers qualify for the state tournament this weekend at the Macon Centreplex
- After 18 years, Callis leaving Shiloh program
- Parkview wrestlers earn All-American honors
- Grayson's Dobbs to play basketball for Mississippi State
- Archer's Beuglas named coach of the year
- Central honors college basketball signees
- Dacula's Weatherspoon signs with Point hoops
- Brookwood to honor college-bound swimmers
- Hoops changes: Parkview's Watkins, South's Fisher resign from 8-AAAAAA jobs
- Archer to host basketball signing ceremony
- State wrestling tourney returning to Gwinnett