Providence Christian’s Tayler Tuttle and Peachtree Ridge’s Kevin Mills were selected the runners of the year by the Gwinnett County cross country coaches on Tuesday at Greater Atlanta Christian.
Peachtree Ridge’s Kevin Mills is the Daily Post’s Runner of the Year.
The Daily Post’s boys and girls cross country all-county team
The Brookwood boys cross country team returned to its winning form as the Broncos captured their fourth state title in the last five years with Saturday’s Class AAAAAA championship.
For a few hours, at least, Wesleyan’s girls cross country team was celebrating a repeat of the Class AA championship Saturday afternoon.
Mill Creek edged Peachtree Ridge for the region crown and the defending state champions appear to be peaking at the right time.
Peachtree Ridge claims girls and Mill Creek boys Region 7-AAAAAA cross country crowns
Region 8-AAAAAA cross country meet
Starting Friday, the Gwinnett Prep Sports site will no longer allow anonymous comments to be posted in stories.
The Lions are the two-time defending region champs and will go for a third title on Saturday at River Green Park in Duluth.
Buford’s boys cross country team had five runners place in the top 25 to win Class AAA/AAAA race at the Last Chance Invitational on Saturday.
Berkmar’s boys cross country team finished second at the Athens Academy Invitational last week.
Normally a dominant force in cross country, Gwinnett County was shut out of the team and individual titles at the 11th annual Coach Wood Cross Country Invitational on Saturday at the University of North Georgia’s Gainesville campus.
The 11th annual Coach Wood Invitational has grown to become the unofficial all-classification state championship.
Peachtree Ridge’s boys and girls varsity and JV teams won their races at the Bale-n-Trail in Jacksonville, Fla., on Saturday.
- Norcross, North Gwinnett to sell state title football tickets at school
- THE BLITZ: Who do you pick — North or Norcross?
- Prep football notes: Norcross-North latest all-county title battle
- Norcross returns to state finals after 14-9 win over Colquitt
- Four-play sequence key in North win
- North makes enough plays to hold off McEachern 27-21
- Defensive revival turns around Norcross season
- Buford leans on running game under pressure
- Norcross, North Gwinnett advance to state championship game
- Buford dominates second half for semifinal win
Girls Cross Country
- Storm's Tuttle, Lions' Mills get top running honors
- 2013 Daily Post All-Country Cross Country
- Storm's Tuttle finds niche with cross country
- Old Suwanee dominates at girls state cross country meet
- Wesleyan declared co-champs in girls cross country
- Peachtree Ridge claims state girls cross country title, beats Brookwood
- Westminster protesting Wesleyan girls' title win
- Mill Creek boys eye repeat at state meet
- Peachtree Ridge girls, Mill Creek boys win 7-AAAAAA cross country titles
- Brookwood girls, Parkview boys claim 8-AAAAAA cross country crowns
- Mill Creek to honor college softball signees Thursday
- Collins Hill heads up All-Region 7-AAAAAA softball honors
- Buford dominates 7-AAA softball honors
- 2013 Daily Post All-County Softball
- SOFTBALL PLAYER OF THE YEAR: Illness can't stop Buford's Walters
- SOFTBALL PITCHER OF THE YEAR: Dominance, durablity keys to big season for Brookwood's Ablan
- Gwinnett Diamond Club honors best in high school softball
- Collins Hill softball ranked No. 1 nationally, Buford second
- Collins Hill's Star, Simmons sign with college softball programs
- Archer's Maresette commits to Auburn softball