The Mountain View Bear Tear benefits the high school cross country programs
Collins Hill senior Daniel Ellis, an Appalachian State signee, ran the nation’s fastest time and set a meet record at Georgia Tech’s Coaches Invitational last weekend
Josh Thompson, Justin Pirkle, Anna Mills and Bailey Roberts recently signed letters of intent with college running programs
Ellis placed in the top six at both the region and state cross country meets as a senior
Providence Christian’s Tayler Tuttle and Peachtree Ridge’s Kevin Mills were selected the runners of the year by the Gwinnett County cross country coaches on Tuesday at Greater Atlanta Christian.
Peachtree Ridge’s Kevin Mills is the Daily Post’s Runner of the Year.
The Daily Post’s boys and girls cross country all-county team
The Brookwood boys cross country team returned to its winning form as the Broncos captured their fourth state title in the last five years with Saturday’s Class AAAAAA championship.
For a few hours, at least, Wesleyan’s girls cross country team was celebrating a repeat of the Class AA championship Saturday afternoon.
Mill Creek edged Peachtree Ridge for the region crown and the defending state champions appear to be peaking at the right time.
Peachtree Ridge claims girls and Mill Creek boys Region 7-AAAAAA cross country crowns
Region 8-AAAAAA cross country meet
Starting Friday, the Gwinnett Prep Sports site will no longer allow anonymous comments to be posted in stories.
The Lions are the two-time defending region champs and will go for a third title on Saturday at River Green Park in Duluth.
Buford’s boys cross country team had five runners place in the top 25 to win Class AAA/AAAA race at the Last Chance Invitational on Saturday.
- Mill Creek offensive tackle Kim commits to Auburn football
- 2014 Corky Kell Classic high school football showcase bumped from Georgia Dome
- Central Gwinnett senior Glover headed to Hamilton College football
- Gwinnett youth football players selected for Future Stars games
- Greater Atlanta Christian seniors commit to college football programs
- Central's Wofford to work with USA Football
- Grayson lineman Young commits to UGA
- Dacula senior Arrington signs with Tusculum football
- Norcross' Maloof, DeShields honored by Atlanta Sports Council
- North's D'Angola headed to Towson
Girls Cross Country
- Archer to host 5K as fundraiser for high school cross country teams
- Mountain View to host fundraiser 5K for cross country programs April 26
- Buford senior runners sign with college programs
- Gwinnett County Sports Hall of Fame announces Class of 2014 inductees
- Mountain View senior Winslow to run for GCSU
- Brookwood senior Lane to run for Young Harris College
- Brookwood's Brennan commits to UGA
- Storm's Tuttle, Lions' Mills get top running honors
- 2013 Daily Post All-Country Cross Country
- Storm's Tuttle finds niche with cross country
- Maloney hired as Brookwood head softball coach
- Brookwood softball's Batchelor moving across region to coach Grayson
- Jones leads Black Knights to comeback win over Dacula
- Seven Gwinnett softball seniors selected for showcase
- Gwinnett puts 18 players on GACA all-state softball teams
- Lanier's Courseys sign with GCSU softball
- Mill Creek to honor college softball signees Thursday
- Collins Hill heads up All-Region 7-AAAAAA softball honors
- Buford dominates 7-AAA softball honors
- 2013 Daily Post All-County Softball