Parkview wrestler Harrison Schmid was selected as an academic All-American by the National High School Coaches Association.
Mill Creek dominates All-Region 7-AAAAAA baseball team
For the third straight time in the best-of-three Class AAAAAA state semifinal baseball series between Parkview and Milton, the first inning proved decisive.
Three more Hawks to join college baseball ranks
Grayson's Dawson, six from Shiloh, make college choices
Lanier baseball trio earns Region 8-AAAA honors
Panthers host decisive Game 3 Tuesday with a spot in the state championship series on the line
Hood, McCoy come through for Parkview during playoff run
Bond Crosby was promoted to head baseball coach from assistant at Meadowcreek a few weeks ago and is also an assistant with the football program.
Covenant Christian wins ICSGA state baseball title
South Gwinnett dominates All-Region 8-AAAAAA baseball team
Two Gwinnett seniors sign baseball scholarships
It was the kind of situation baseball players dream about from the time they first start throwing the ball around in the yard as kids.
Parkview sweeps Colquitt to move into semifinals
SAVANNAH -- It's a good thing the Wesleyan baseball team has taken a liking to playing and winning on the road in the Class AA state tournament.. For the second week in a row, the Wolves will have to win a decisive third game on their opponent's home field to
- Parkview's Schmid named academic All-American
- Mill Creek dominates All-Region 7-AAAAAA baseball team
- Gwinnett Lacrosse League awards scholarships to six seniors
- Coaches announce girls lacrosse all-county honors
- First-inning outburst helps Milton end Parkview's title reign
- Mill Creek announces additional baseball signees
- Prep rivals Dawson, Avery headed to same college
- Lanier well-represented in all-region soccer
- 12 locals picked for all-state lacrosse
- Lanier baseball trio named all-region