In this week's high school football blog, Paul Thomas celebrates the patience of Archer quarterback Will Bearden.
A look at who is up for this week's prep football honor, which is decided through online voting
A look at the high school athletes from fall sports up for this week's award, which is decided by fan voting
COVINGTON — Newton struck early and often as the Rams never gave Meadowcreek a chance as they went on to win their home opener 55-0 Saturday night at Homer Sharp Stadium.
Archer beats Peachtree Ridge 26-10
ATLANTA — As homecomings go, it doesn’t get much better than this.
A recap of Saturday’s prep sports action.
In 2007, George W. Bush was finishing his second term as U.S. President, the iPhone was just released and it was the last time Parkview started the season 2-0.
Buford was way too much for Berkmar in a 77-0 victory Friday night
Despite a valiant effort by Providence Christian’s defense and a 95-yard kickoff return by senior Jeremy Hardnett, the visiting St. Francis Knights’ potent rushing attack rolled up 461 yards and defeated the Storm 38-7 on Friday night.
Grayson opened its 2015 season the same way it did in 2014 with a shuout of Gainesville, this time blanking the Red Elephants 34-0 on Friday night
Big special teams plays help North Gwinnett hold off North Cobb 29-28
Greater Atlanta Christian needed just two drives to get into a groove against North Oconee on Friday night.
Wesleyan’s first-team offense was so good at getting off the field Friday night that by the middle of the third quarter, it was off for good.
After a big win over Brookwood in the Corky Kell Classic, Mill Creek routed West Forsyth on Friday night
- Apalachee, Winder-Barrow football to air on FM radio
- Norcross coach, Dacula grad Steve Sims named Apalachee head football coach
- Talkin' Football: Utilizing the two-way player | VIDEO
- Winder-Barrow rallies to beat county rival Apalachee
- Apalachee at Winder-Barrow football preview
- Talkin' Football: Bounce back teams in 2014 | VIDEO
- Baldwin scores 1,000th career point as Apalachee boys basketball clinches state trip
- Apalachee wins East Jackson basketball tournament
- Winder-Barrow at Apalachee preview
- Apalachee at Heritage preview
- POST PATTERNS: Archer's Bearden worth the wait
- FANS CHOICE PLAYER OF THE WEEK: Candidate Profiles
- FANS CHOICE FALL ATHLETE OF THE WEEK: Candidate Profiles
- Meadowcreek falls to Newton 55-0
- Nation watches as Archer wears down Peachtree Ridge for 26-10 victory | PHOTOS
- Happy return for Brian McCann to Turner Field | PHOTOS
- Chambers leads Parkview to 33-27 win over Mountain View | PHOTOS
- Powerful Buford overwhelms Berkmar in 77-0 victory
- St. Francis needs strong 2nd-half to put away persistent Providence | PHOTOS
- Grayson, Brent post dominant win at Gainesville
- Archer wins Class AAAAAA wrestling duals
- Collins Hill's Tyler Henderson
- RAW VIDEO: Norcross head coach Keith Maloof