Brookwood, Archer fall short at Class AAAAAA state softball tournament
Buford one win away from another state softball title after 3-2 win over Thomas Co. Central
Lions roll up 500 yards of offense in 38-3 win over Eagles
Peachtree Ridge displayed a quick-strike offense amassing over 500 yards and combined with an opportunistic defense to defeat Collins Hill 38-3 in a Region 7-AAAAAA matchup on Friday.
Mountain View continued its winning ways on Friday night as the Bears won their second region game behind a strong performance by Nick Harris.
Sporting all black uniforms and playing on a field decorated in orange and black to celebrate Halloween, Meadowcreek couldn’t put a scare into North Gwinnett as the Bulldogs treated themselves to a 50-6 win at Tom Robinson Memorial Stadium on Friday night.
Chase Brice and Grayson got rolling early and picked up a lopsided win over rival Brookwood
Shiloh won a close matchup with Berkmar on Friday night
Lanier defeated Winder-Barrow Friday night to secure the program’s first region championship
With the frightful weather playing an unexpected Halloween trick, treats weren’t easy to come by.
Spartans hang on in clash of 6-AA unbeatens
Hebron Christian escaped Athens Academy 35-28 in ovetime on Friday night.
Buford’s Xavier Gantt took the opening kickoff 100 yards to the end zone and the Wolves never looked back.
Central Gwinnett held off Parkview to clinch a trip to the state playoffs
Friday night’s defensive battle between Archer and Dacula was a perfect microcosm of the Tigers’ season.
Mill Creek clinched a state playoff berth Friday night with its first victory over Norcross
- Talkin' Football: Utilizing the two-way player | VIDEO
- Winder-Barrow rallies to beat county rival Apalachee
- Apalachee at Winder-Barrow football preview
- Talkin' Football: Bounce back teams in 2014 | VIDEO
- Baldwin scores 1,000th career point as Apalachee boys basketball clinches state trip
- Apalachee wins East Jackson basketball tournament
- Winder-Barrow at Apalachee preview
- Apalachee at Heritage preview
- Prep sports site to change commenting procedures
- Apalachee at Salem preview
- Brookwood, Archer fall short at AAAAAA state softball tourney
- Buford on the brink of another softball title after beating TCC
- Peachtree Ridge thrashes Collins Hill 38-3 | PHOTOS
- Harris leads Mountain View to first win over Duluth | PHOTOS
- North Gwinnett beats Meadowcreek, gains edge in region title chase
- Grayson strikes early in win over Brookwood
- Shiloh holds off Berkmar for first region win
- Taylor's interception seals Lanier's first region title
- Lynch gives Wesleyan a spark in 7-0 victory
- GAC snaps eight-year drought, beats Lovett for region crown
- Archer wins Class AAAAAA wrestling duals
- Collins Hill's Tyler Henderson
- RAW VIDEO: Norcross head coach Keith Maloof